Kara Stoller – CEO, Steamboat Springs Chamber. Previously Kara was the Marketing Director as well as the Special Events Director at the Chamber. Kara is a 2011 Leadership Steamboat graduate. Feel free to contact Kara at email@example.com or 970-875-7002.
Sarah Leonard - Community Development Director, Steamboat Springs Chamber. Previously Sarah was the Special Events Director at the Chamber. Sarah is a 2012 Leadership Steamboat graduate. Feel free to contact Sarah at firstname.lastname@example.org or 970-875-7007.
- You must submit your application on or before 5 pm, August 18, 2021.
- Your application must be submitted electronically; no other forms will be accepted.
- You will be notified of the Selection Committee's decision regarding your application by August 16, 2021.
- You must be 21+ years old on or before September 16 to participate in Leadership Steamboat.
- There is no application fee for Leadership Steamboat
- Tuition for Leadership Steamboat is a follows:
- For Chamber members: $950. Price includes all meals.
- For Non-Chamber members: $1100. Price includes all meals.
- We suggest that all participants make an investment of $100 and their employers pay the remainder of tuition, so both have an investment in the program. Employers should coordinate this with their students.
- If you are invited to participate, payment in full is due prior to the opening retreat on September 16.
- A payment plan is available but arrangements must be made in advance. If full payment is not received by the agreed-upon date, students will be terminated from the course.
- Checks should be made payable to SSC / Leadership.
- Two half-tuition scholarships are available for employees of nonprofit organizations. Applicants requiring financial aid for program fees should submit a statement of need in the appropriate section of the application.
- Attendance is mandatory at all class sessions.
- Two excused absences will be allowed. Most days will last until 5:00 p.m. and early exits are discouraged as they are detrimental to the guest presenters and group project coordination.
- Students with more than two absences will not graduate.
- Individual projects must be completed for students to graduate from the course.
- If you are invited to participate in Leadership Steamboat, you will not be able to defer your selection to a subsequent year; instead, you must reapply for participation in subsequent classes. Without exception, deferral is not permitted.