Locals' Favorite Happy Hour Spots in Steamboat Springs
Insider information like this happy hour list from longtime locals is gold. Raise a glass to the day's adventures in Steamboat Springs, Colorado.
- "Mambo Italiano, it gets better every time I go." - Matt Eidt, Colorado Group Realty
- "Sunset Happy Hour at the top of the gondola." - Jon Quinn, Northwest Data Services
- “The best Happy Hour is a tie between Aurum – enjoying drinks and snacks while chilling out on the couches around the firepit, or Table 79 – where you can enjoy a craft cocktail and amazing bites for ½ price.” – Traci Smith, Sotheby’s International
- "On the roof of Salt & Lime is my favorite happy hour spot - you have a perfect view of the mountain and can watch the buzz of the town below. I love their paloma cocktail almost as much as my daughter loves their guacamole and lemonade with a pop rocks floater!" - Sara Tlamka, Honey Stinger
- “Mahogany Ridge has great tapas, drink specials and some of the best food in town, especially the ceviche and cheese pretzel with porter cream sauce. They have a nice patio in the summer as well." - Erica Adams, Steamboat Springs Chamber.
To learn more about all of the delicious restaurants and great places to grab a drink in Steamboat Springs, please click below.