December 7, 2021 | 4 - 6 P.M. | The Steamboat Grand
Where to go | What do do | Where to Eat | Free Entry | Free Food | Free Prizes
The Steamboat Springs Chamber is proud to present the 2021 Winter Expo. The Winter Expo is an exhibition that showcases Routt County businesses including activity and recreation providers, restaurants, nonprofits, and more. The Winter Expo is the best way to show both visitors and locals the best Steamboat Springs has to offer!
After pausing the Winter Expo last year, this year’s event will be back in the Steamboat Grand Ballroom and is free to attend! Kick off the ski season by enjoying some free food and drinks from all your favorite places while learning about all the great ways to experience this special place.
WIN RAFFLE PRIZES! All 50+ participating businesses will be giving away a raffle prize valued at $25+. Enter your name once for a chance to win some local products, swag, gift cards, and more.
Free parking will be available for all Winter Expo attendees in the Ski Time Square parking garage. Attendees do NOT need to register to attend and can arrive any time between 4:00-6:00 pm to enjoy the fun.
Registration for the 2021 Winter Expo is now open! With limited booths available, sign up today to guarantee your business will have a spot at this year’s event. We have multiple registration options available, and we encourage you to find the best fit for you and your team. The deadline to register is Wednesday, November 24.
- Explain to locals and visitors what’s available at your organization.
- Encourage locals, hotel concierges, and front-line service workers to recommend your business.
- Cooking up something new this winter? Showcase and advertise these promotions including new menus, services, and products.
- Is your business new to town? There’s no better place to gain exposure!
- One six-foot skirted table (Upgraded booth includes prime positioning and tent in the hallway for more exposure)
- Two chairs and a company sign.
- Ability to market your business and give away promotional merchandise. You can have tasters of food and beverages (including alcohol) or merchandise at the event. No selling of products will be permitted.
$165 Booth space
$200 Booth with tent at start of the expo
$65 Booth for restaurants/caterers with food license serving food/beverages
$65 Booth for non-profits
For more information or questions, please email Membership Manager, Angelica Salinas or call 970-875-7004.