2022 Details Coming Soon
Join the Steamboat Springs Chamber and the Steamboat Pilot & Today as they present the Annual Navigator Awards.
The Navigator Awards honor the accomplishments and contributions of outstanding Chamber members. The awards are an opportunity to review the best business practices of successful entrepreneurs and set a benchmark of excellence for the years to come.
2021 Award Winners
- Business of the Year: Steamboat Ski & Resort Corp.
- Business Person of the Year: Mike & Kathy Diemer, Johnny B Good's Diner
- Young Professional of the Year: Justin Keys, The Barley
- Non-Profit Leader of the Year: Lisa Popovich, Main Street Steamboat Springs
This year's winners exemplify an exceptional commitment to the community, and their respective businesses, that make Steamboat an incredible place to live and work. We look forward to celebrating their accomplishments on September 8th at the Snow Bowl Steamboat.
Navigator Awards Criteria
- Is actively involved in community projects that enrich the Steamboat Springs economy and community.
- Fosters a work atmosphere that encourages and supports employee development.
- Possesses a progressive management philosophy.
- Exhibits leadership among Steamboat businesses.
- Demonstrates positive support of the business community.
- Goes above and beyond the call of duty.
Past Navigator Award Winners
See below for the past five years of Navigator Award Winners:
Business of the Year
2020: Snow Bowl Steamboat
2019: Mountain Tap Brewery
2018: Freshies Restaurant
2017: Steamboat Springs Art Council
2016: The Chief Theater
Business Person of the Year
2020: Soniya Fidler
2019: Kerry Shea
2018: Mark Walker
2017: Adonna Allen
2016: Scott Marr
Young Professional of the Year
2020: Irene Avitia
2019: Cole Hewitt
2018: Jason Peasley
2017: Tara Weaver
2016: Nick Sharp
Service Excellence Person of the Year
2019: Michael Guerrero
2018: Kelly & Jason Landers
2017: Barbara Robinson