Locals' Favorite Products from Steamboat Springs
Steamboat Springs is home to lots of great locally produced products, many of which can be found at our Farmers Market which offers over 100 vendors each year. Read more below to learn about the ones that are favorites of longtime locals in the Yampa Valley.
- “Favorite local product is definitely Point6 socks. I’ve had a pair for three years that I run in regularly, and they are still holding strong!” – Kendall Perry, City of Steamboat Springs
- “Steamboat Coffee Company is flavorful coffee to suit any taste, made locally and served nearly everywhere. It’s a great gift to take back to friends and family (or for yourself!) as a reminder of your vacation in Steamboat.” – Loryn Kasten, Steamboat Ski Resort
- "Beef and lamb raised right here in Routt County by our local ranchers." - Kevin Booth, the Yampa Valley Regional Airport
- "I love chews from Honey Stinger and anything made by Big Agnes."- Cole Hewitt, Yampa Valley Bank
- “I love the tasty treats at the Homesteader. When you walk down Lincoln Ave., you can smell the nuts that are roasting, and you can sometimes catch Daniela roasting them in the front window. Her chocolates are delicious, too.” – Shannon Lukens, Steamboat Radio
- “Anything from Ohana. Everything in the store is locally made, with a cool and hip vibe that gives anyone the feeling that they are a Steamboat “local”.” – Traci Smith, Sotheby’s International
- "Champagne Powder® snow." - Brian Harvey, Steamboat Radio
To view more on shopping in Steamboat Springs, click below to view our business directory.