Over 33 years Strings Music Festival has featured more than 60 Grammy winners and musicians from all 25 of the nation's top orchestras -- more than 60 performances every summer! Strings' diverse music continues through all seasons, offering holiday favorites, chart-topping artists, national touring acts, and more. Strings' free school programs reach more than 3,000 kindergarten through high school students annually. Free community offerings comprise 60% of Strings programs. We bring world-class music to our gorgeous Rocky Mountain town. Strings Pavilion is our marquee concert hall with 569 seats in the heart of Steamboat Springs. Join us for exceptional performances in an intimate setting!
Strings Music Pavilion is located just southeast of downtown Steamboat Springs. Our address:
950 Strings Road (no mail or deliveries here, please)
Steamboat Springs, CO 80487 https://stringsmusicfestival.com/pavilion/#directions
music concerts and performing arts venue
Open For Business:
Hours of Operation:
Mon-Fri: 9am-12pm, 1pm-5pm.
No Contact Services:
Sneeze Guards/Contact Barriers:
Social Distancing Guidelines Enforced:
Social Distance Markings/Signage:
Hand Wash/Sanitizer Stations:
DescriptionThe world renowned 569-seat Strings Music Pavilion in Steamboat Springs is one of the best places to see live music concerts in Colorado. Strings Music Festival hosts over a dozen classical evening concerts from late June into August. Popular contemporary artists grace the Strings Pavilion stage during the summer months and then continue through fall, winter, and spring. More than 75 Grammy-winning performers have appeared inside the Strings Pavilion, along with musicians from all 25 of the top orchestras in the U.S.
Space NotesIndoor and outdoor event spaces! Looking for that perfect venue for a wedding, fundraiser, fashion show, seminar, film premiere, symposium, or other event? Strings provides the largest multi-use space in the Yampa Valley and offers a world-class production staff to make your event memorable.
• Full facility staff including a house manager and professional lighting and sound technicians
• Modifiable stage
• Blackout curtains
• World-class video projection and sound
• Backstage access and green rooms for musicians/performers
• A bar, small kitchen, and backstage area for caterers
• Box office for ticketed events
• Customizable layout for up to 569 guests (table seating accommodates up to 225)
• Full use of large on-site parking lot at the base of the mountain
• An outdoor bar and tented patio
• Strings' own beautiful Festival Park with lush outdoor spaces and views of Mount Werner
• Professional property management, cleaning, plowing, and waste management