Lift School Psychology Services
To provide psychoeducational assessments, consultation, and other IEP supports through a remote/hybrid model to fill gaps from hiring and meet the needs of school districts locally and throughout the country.
Typically, our scope of services includes, providing school psychology services to school districts/students. Administering individualized tests to referred students, conducting evaluations, screenings and reporting results for placement of students in Special Education programs, consulting with teachers, counselors and parents, and serving to assist the Director of Special Services. Additionally, responsibilities may include the following:
- Participate in the evaluation, placement, and review conference for identified special education students.
- Administer individualized assessments for referred and reevaluated students.
- Conduct comprehensive evaluations; prepare written evaluation findings.
- Interpret evaluation results to students, parents, and school personnel.
- Confer with parents regarding special needs for their children.
- Provide school-based counseling services as part of IEP service delivery.
- Consult with staff and administration.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Masks Required-Staff:
- Masks Required-Guest: