“The Passion Accelerator - How to fuel your appetite to be, do and create anything you love”
Do you love your life, your career, what you’ve accomplished so far? Is there an emptiness, or burning desire inside you that begs to be acknowledged? A “full” life is one connected with what fires you up, it brings you joy, happiness and the ability to share and serve others with what you’re truly passionate about.
“Chasing More Than Storms”
How women in weather and television are thriving while overcoming gender bias, one viewer at a time.
Dr. Kristen Race
“From Surviving to Thriving”
This engaging keynote presentation for women brings simple, practical, scientifically-backed exercises into our lives, to build resilience to everyday stressors, manage overwhelm, increase efficiency and productivity, and cultivate happiness at home and at work.
- Explore the neurology of stress, how the stress epidemic impacts our brains, and how mindfulness builds resilience to the stress that our busy modern lives present.
- Develop key mindfulness skills to respond thoughtfully to difficult situations, both at work and at home, rather than reacting impulsively.
- Experience practices for shaping and maintaining a happy brain and easy ways to create mini mindful habits for long-term balance.
- Develop key skills to optimize brain states to become more productive during the day in order to be more present at home
- Create rituals around transitions to help us out of the house, into our day, and back to home to create true meaning and value in each area of our lives
“Discover Your Brand”
Create a clear message about “who you are” to elevate discussion, open opportunity, and strengthen your professional impact. Not sure where to start? This mini-session will help you start the process of building your personal value proposition.
“Building Relationships with Intention and Value”
Studies have shown that women trail men in developing connections that could help their careers. Women’s networks tend to be smaller and less diverse than those of their male peers. As a result, women have less exposure to top-tier influencers and are less likely to hear about or put themselves forward for critical opportunities for advancement. As we move up, the breadth and depth of our networks become more important. Investing in relationships throughout your career and expanding your networks beyond former classmates and current colleagues as you move up is an important support pillar for bigger career moves and broader perspective sharing.
In this session, we will discuss what you really need at each stage of your career, how to go about making that happen, and how to best set expectations and optimize your relationships.
“Doing (Masculine) vs Being (Feminine)”
Everything is energy and we all embody both masculine and feminine energies. When the polarity of doing and being is significantly imbalanced, it can cause toxic energy in our lives. In this breakout session, you will dive deeper into the power of understanding how you show up in these energies, what patterns and behaviors are no longer serving you, and you will be given tools which will support you in sustaining greater balance, self-empowerment, and honor.