Steamboat Women's Leadership Summit
November 2020 - April 2021
The world has changed due to COVID-19. Most of us experienced some form of disruption in aspects of our life. Now more than ever, it is important to share wisdom, find inspiration, and connect around best practices to leading and thriving. After all, there's no denying that talented, fierce, and disruptive women are good for business.
The Steamboat Springs Chamber and Alpine Bank are proud to present Steamboat’s premier women’s leadership summit, Thrive Together, a collaboration that promotes, motivates, and empowers women in all phases of life through personal and professional development.
Our 2020 program is going virtual and will feature six months of programming, each month focusing on a different theme of growth and empowerment. Attendees will still experience the same empowering keynotes, breakouts, and workshops you have come to expect from Thrive, but you now have the ability to join from wherever you are in the world.
What to expect
Inspiring speakers, 2 - 4 sessions per month, and a chance to opt-in to be placed into a small networking cohort. These member-driven cohorts will give you an opportunity to network with other women on their leadership journey.
$25 for Chamber members
$35 for non-members
*Registration includes any and all virtual sessions.
Thrive Together uses an inclusive definition of “woman,” and we invite and encourage all women and women-identified persons to participate in the event.
- The Power of Mindfulness to Build Resilience in Uncertain Times - Dr. Kristen Race
- Disrupt Negative Patterns that Keep You Stuck: Create Your Clarity - Mary Hendra
- A Personalized Plan to Optimize Your Brain State - Dr. Kristen Race
- Keynote: The Resilience Advantage – 5 Essential Elements for Success in a Challenging & Changing World - Julie Lewis
- Stand Out For Success: How to Self-Promote Without Feeling Sales - Laura Fravel
- How to Shine Online: Virtual Presence Workshop - Alyssa Peek
- It's Your Choice - Kim Butler
- 10 Important Steps to an Anti Inflammatory Diet and Lifestyle for Longevity and Health - Cara Marrs
- Empowering the Next Generation of Female Leaders - Robin Schepper
- Reclaim and Reassert Your Power As a Woman - Mary Hendra
- Transform Into A Highly Effective Public Speaker - Dr. Carrie Hauser
- Goal Setting: The Master Skill of Success - Diane Muntean
- Create Your Organization's Future Through Visioning - Heather Martyn & Ellen Kendall
- Creating Healthy Work Cultures - Greer Van Dyck
- Clearing the Path to Create a Life You Love - Winter Clark
- Balanced Leadership: The Competitive Edge - Greer Van Dyck
- Time Management: 1 Step Closer to Getting the Most from Your Time - Heather Martyn & Ellen Kendall
- Advocating for Self while Caring for Others: Strategies for Sustainability - Jenn Doe
- Hormone Balance – A closer look at the menstrual cycle and what it all means - Dr. Grace Charles
- Deliberate Decisions Designed by YOU - Marsha Link
- Keynote: How To Ask In Turbulent Times And After - Laura Fredricks
- Unconscious Bias, Micro-Inequities, and Using Micro-Affirmations and Ally Behavior - Mary McClatchey
- Getting the Right People on the Bus - Karen Goedert
- How Women Rise - Janet Drake
Executive Director, Advocates
CEO, Strings Music Festival
CEO, Steamboat Springs Chamber
Director of Communications, Steamboat Ski & Resort Corporation
Executive Director, Old Town Hot Springs
CEO, Kim Smith Consulting
Dr. Kristen Race,
Founder, Mindful Life
Community Development Director, Steamboat Springs Chamber