October 21, 2020 | 4 - 6 PM | Meadows Parking Lot, 1165 Bangtail Way
The Navigator Awards honor the accomplishments and contributions of outstanding Chamber members. This year's winners exemplify an exceptional commitment to the community, and their respective businesses, that make Steamboat an exceptional place to live and work.
2020 Award Winners
Help us honor these leaders in our community:
Join the Steamboat Springs Chamber and the Steamboat Pilot & Today as they present the 22 Annual Navigator Awards at a drive-in awards ceremony in Meadows Parking Lot. Register for the event via the link below. It is $30 per person and the price includes a delicious charcuterie box by Laura the Butcher and two drinks.
Past Navigator Award Winners
See below for the past five years of Navigator Award Winners:
Business of the Year
2019: Mountain Tap Brewery
2018: Freshies Restaurant
2017: Steamboat Springs Art Council
2016: The Chief Theater
2015: Steamboat Restaurant Group
Business Person of the Year
2019: Kerry Shea
2018: Mark Walker
2017: Adonna Allen
2016: Scott Marr
2015: Bob Dapper
Young Professional of the Year
2019: Cole Hewitt
2018: Jason Peasley
2017: Tara Weaver
2016: Nick Sharp
2015: Glen Traylor
Service Excellence Person of the Year
2019: Michael Guerrero
2018: Kelly & Jason Landers
2017: Barbara Robinson
Navigator Awards Criteria
- Is actively involved in community projects that enrich the Steamboat Springs economy and community.
- Fosters a work atmosphere which encourages and supports employee development.
- Possesses a progressive management philosophy.
- Exhibits leadership among Steamboat businesses.
- Demonstrates positive support of the business community.
- Goes above and beyond the call of duty.