Merchant Pass Member Benefits
The 2020/2021 Merchant Pass Program is available again for the upcoming season and is designed to bring augmented benefits to our community business partners. The Steamboat Merchant Pass Program allows your respective employees, both seasonal and year-round, to access special pricing on Steamboat Season Passes. Below is a summary:
- The Steamboat Merchant Pass will be for the Steamboat Ski Resort only and the price will be $999.
- The ability for employers and/or employees to pay the passes off over time will still be available.
- Merchant Passes are owned by the employer. If an employee ceases work for an employer during the season, the employer may redistribute that pass to another employee (transfer fee will apply).
- Merchant Passholders are able to purchase passes for qualified dependents with payment terms and deadlines.
- The same amount of Merchant Passes will be available to each employer based on the level of Chamber Membership. For more information regarding Chamber membership, please visit our benefits page.
- Refunds will be available only for valid documented medical reasons preventing the pass holder from skiing the remainder of the season or if the pass holder is hired by SSRC. A usage fee will be applied for each used day on the pass as well as a $50 processing fee.
- All Merchant Pass participants must be members in good standing with SSC by November 20, 2020.
- Intended for use only by employees of the businesses (dependents qualify for discounted rate); contractors and friends not eligible.
- No Kids Ski Free.
- Night skiing is included in the Merchant Pass
- First Tracks pass may also be added to any pass pending available inventory.
Payment, Transfers, and Refunds
- Initial deposit of $99 per pass is required. Initial deposits are non-refundable but unused vouchers can be applied to businesses’ other voucher balance.
- Refunds will be given only for valid documented medical reasons preventing the pass holder from skiing the remainder of the season or if the pass holder is hired by SSRC. A usage fee will be applied for each used day on the pass as well as a $50 processing fee.
- Transfer fee of $50 will be charged if a business transfers a pass to new passholder.
- All Merchant transactions involving actual season pass issuance will be handled by the Main Ticket Office located in One Steamboat Place. All billing and other account transactions will be handled by the Pre-Sold Services department.
- The total balance is to be paid no later than January 15, 2021. Single pass accounts are due in full by December 1, 2020. Payments not made on time will result in the redline of all employee passes associated with the Merchant contract. Each merchant will be provided with a Statement of Account the first week of January 2021. If you would like to receive your statement prior to that date, please contact Pre-Sold Services at 970-871-5269.
- Any affidavits presented after December 31, 2020 must be accompanied by full payment in the form of a Merchant check or Merchant credit card.
To Purchase Passes
In order to purchase Merchant Passes for your business, you will need to follow the following steps:
- Contact the Steamboat Springs Chamber to verify and/or update your Chamber membership status. Call or email Vic Walker 970-875-7004
- Download the Merchant Pass Program Agreement and mail or drop it off at the address below.
- Steamboat Ski and Resort Corporation
Merchant Pass Program
2305 Mt. Werner Circle
Steamboat Springs, CO 80487
- Steamboat Ski and Resort Corporation
- More information and documents for the Merchant Pass can be found below.
- For payments, billing inquiries, and season pass redlines, please contact the Pre-Sold Services office: 970-871-5269 firstname.lastname@example.org
Adult Steamboat Pass: $999
Important Dates and Benefits
January Deadline: January 15
Single Pass Accounts Due: Dec. 1 for Single-Pass Account
Visit steamboat.com/merchantpass for more details.