Kara Stoller – CEO, Steamboat Springs Chamber. Previously Kara was the Marketing Director as well as the Special Events Director at the Chamber. Kara is a 2011 Leadership Steamboat graduate. Feel free to contact Kara at email@example.com or 970-875-7002.
Sarah Leonard - Community Development Director, Steamboat Springs Chamber. Previously Sarah was the Special Events Director at the Chamber. Sarah is a 2012 Leadership Steamboat graduate. Feel free to contact Sarah at firstname.lastname@example.org or 970-875-7007.
- You must submit your application on or before 5 pm, August 19, 2020.
- Your application must be submitted electronically only; no other forms will be accepted.
- You will be notified of the Selection Committee's decision regarding your application by August 24, 2020.
- There is no application fee for Leadership Steamboat
- A $100 deposit is due with your application to hold your spot in the class. If you are not accepted into the program your deposit will be returned. Please call 970-875-7006 to make a credit card payment.
- Tuition for Leadership Steamboat is a follows:
- For Chamber members: $900. Price includes all meals, travel expenses, regional field trip, and a discounted ticket to the Economic Summit.
- For Non-Chamber members: $1050. Price includes all meals, travel expenses, regional field trip, and a discounted ticket to the Economic Summit.
- We ask that all participants make an investment of $100 and their employers pay the remainder of tuition, so both have an investment in the program.
- If you are invited to participate, payment in full is due prior to the opening retreat on September 10.
- A payment plan is available but arrangements must be made in advance. If full payment is not received by the agreed-upon date, students will be terminated from the course.
- Checks should be made payable to SSC / Leadership.
- Applicants requiring financial aid for the program fees should submit a statement of need to be included with the application.
- Attendance is mandatory at all class sessions.
- Two excused absences will be allowed. Most days will last until 5:00 p.m. and early exits are discouraged as they are detrimental to the guest presenters and group project coordination.
- Students with more than two absences will not graduate.
- Individual projects must be completed for students to graduate from the course.
- If you are invited to participate in Leadership Steamboat, you will not be able to defer your selection to a subsequent year; instead, you must reapply for participation in subsequent classes. Without exception, deferral is not permitted.