Get the inside scoop on drinking in Steamboat Springs like a local. For a shot of espresso or a smooth brew, Steamboat has many beverages that are unique to our small mountain town.
- "Rob's Blonde at Butcherknife Brewery consumed on site at the brewery."
- Jim Clark, 2 year local
- "Fiery Margarita at Laundry Kitchen & Cocktails."
- Rex Brice, Rex’s Family of Restaurants and 23 year local
- "Anything on nitro at Mahogany Ridge."
- Mike Poirot, Steamboat Ski & Resort Corp. and 13 year local
- "A Bloody Mary at Four Points Lodge."
- Brian Harvey, Steamboat Radio and 28 year local
- "A triple shot Americano at Mountain Brew."
- Darcy Owens-Trask, Colorado Workforce Center and 30 year local
Click below to learn more about breweries and coffee shops in Steamboat Springs.