Steamboat Springs is home to lots of great locally produced products, many of which can be found at our Farmers Market which offers over 100 vendors each year. Read more below to learn about the ones that are favorites of longtime locals in the Yampa Valley.
- "Champagne Powder® snow."
- Brian Harvey, Steamboat Radio and 28 year local
- "Beef and lamb raised right here in Routt County by our local ranchers."
- Kevin Booth, the Yampa Valley Regional Airport and 2 year local
- "Smartwool socks."
- Rex Brice, Rex’s Family of Restaurants and 23 year local
- "I love chews from Honey Stinger and anything made by Big Agnes."
- Cole Hewitt, Yampa Valley Bank and 5 year local
- "MJ’s lotions and creams, available at the Farmers Market, of course."
- Lisa Popovich, Main Street Steamboat and 26 year local
To view more on shopping in Steamboat Springs, click below to view our business directory.