Find your perfect hike when you come to Steamboat Springs, Colorado. Get the inside scoop from locals who have been hiking our trails for years.
- Spring Creek Trail - "It's flat and wide for a good part of it so you can walk side by side with friends."
- Shannon Lukens, Lukens Mountain Media and 13 year local
- Fish Creek Falls - "My favorite hike is definitely upper Fish Creek Falls. It is a combination of beautiful views, relaxing sounds from the water, and great exercise."
- Kim Weber, City of Steamboat Springs, a lifelong local and 5th generation Routt County resident
- Devil's Causeway - "The Devil’s Causeway is an annual adrenaline rush ritual for us."
- Matt Eidt, Colorado Group Realty and 10 year local
- Red Dirt Trail - "I ride horseback, not a hiker, but my favorite trail is Red Dirt."
- Kathy Stokes, PostNet and 35 year local
- "Love them all! Emerald Mountain, Uranium Mine, Lower Bear, Hahns Peak, Soda Creek, Ski Area "Upward Access." You name it!"
- Darcy Owens-Trask, Colorado Workforce Center and 30 year local
To view more on hiking trails in Steamboat Springs, click below.