Instructions to create your iFrame HTML
- If you have not created an "Embeddable Content" source page, please do so before proceeding to steps 2 - 5
- On the "Embeddable Content" panel, two formatting options are included: Steamboat Springs Branding vs No Branding.
- The "Branding" option will display a branded Steamboat Springs header on the embed page.
- The "No Branding" option may be used in the event that the branded header is not needed.
- The content options on this page should only include either the "Events - Layout - List View" widget or the "Embeddable - Events List" collection widget
- After creating your new "Embeddable Content" page for the iFrame source, edit one of the text boxes below via the CMS page editor
- Edit either the "Embeddable - Events List Collection Widget" text box or the "Event Calendar Widget" text box depending on which widget you want to embed.
- Switch to "Source" view
- Replace path /embedded-events-source/ with your newly generated path (e.g. /music-calendar-embed-source/ )
- Adjust "height" property as needed
- Copy all HTML and send to 3rd party
- It is a good idea to create a new nav item for every calendar embed. This way, you have a unique content page/URL for each partner embed, which will assist in keeping track of them all.
- You may copy/paste the "Sample iFrame HTML" below to send your partner. Please, however, make sure to update the "src" attribute URL with the appropriate "Embeddable Content" source page URL.
Sample iFrame HTML