Tread of Pioneers Museum’s Olympic Heritage Tours with Olympian Ben Berend
- 845 Howelsen Parkway, Steamboat Springs, CO, 80487
Join local Olympian Ben Berend for an exploration of Steamboat's unmatched Olympic heritage, and his personal athletic journey to Olympic excellence. Learn about the history of Carl Howelsen, ski jumping, Howelsen Hill, the Steamboat Springs Winter Sports Club and find out why Steamboat is home to more Olympic athletes than any place in North America.
Meet at the front entrance of Howelsen Hill Lodge- 845 Howelsen Parkway
FREE tour but donations to the museum are appreciated.
DROP IN, NO RESERVATIONS REQUIRED
Call 970.879.2214 for questions or treadofpioneers.org.
Photo by John Russell
- Presented By: Tread of Pioneers Museum
- Dates: June 6, 2023 - September 12, 2023
- Recurrence: Recurring weekly on Tuesday
- Location: Howelsen Hill Lodge
- Time: 9:00 AM to 10:00 AM
- Price: Free
- (970) 879-2214