2201 Curve Plaza, Unit 101A, Steamboat Springs, CO, 80487
How to Speak like and Executive and Persuade like a Champion | Public Speaking and Presentation Training for Business Professionals
Join the Steamboat Springs Chamber for an educational 3-hour workshop lead by Elizabeth Peterson of Speech and Voice Enterprises and Denver’s leading speech therapist and executive speech coach for over 22 years. Ms. Peterson is clinically trained in speech mechanics and voice and how it relates to a business setting. Her programs are designed for busy professionals who do not have time to study material. She incorporates natural opportunities to reinforce new skills across their business day.
In this training participants will learn:
- Business intonation, the professional speaking pattern of broadcasters, political figures and many CEO’s using the easy “speech stairs” strategy. Speaking with professional intonation is the most important skill for successful public speaking.
- How to speak with a stronger and more powerful voice that naturally improves projection.
- How to easily transfer these skills for leading meetings and delivering presentations will be demonstrated and practiced with small group exercises.
- Common everyday words that signal a lack of confidence and how to identify “Verbal Viruses” (i.e., umm, so, like) that confuse messaging will be identified.
- How to deliver current presentations that reflect more visuals and fewer words.
Class size is extremely limited so please register today. The cost is $140 for Leadership Alumni, $150 for non-alumni. Includes a copy of How to Speak like a Broadcaster and Lead like a CEO.
This event is currently sold out! To be added to the waitlist and notified of future speaking and presentation training events, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.