COVID-19 Resources | Property Owners
Property Owners with Commercial and Residential Tenants
You can make a huge difference in the ability for businesses and/ or residents to remain in Routt County.
One large, local property management company is leading by example. See below what they have done to support their tenants. We strongly encourage others to do the same to support the community through this uncertain time.
- Encouraging all owners to give rent concessions for April and May for all residential and commercial tenants
- Giving all their residential tenants 15% off April and May rent
- Giving commercial tenants 25% off April and May rent
- Offering a 2% management fee reduction to all residential owners, on top of taking a reduction in management fee based on reduction of rent designated by the owner
- Waiving late fees
- Suspending evictions
- Being lenient on the lease provisions
- Working with tenants however they can such as allowing use of last month’s rent on file, if needed