Business Outlook Breakfast
Is your business hoping to use philanthropy as a part of your business strategy? Are you interested in learning more about what it is to be a local corporate-citizen? Do you currently give back to the local community and want to market your philanthropy or strategize your efforts? Giving back to the community through a financial donation, non-cash contributions, and other employee programs can not only help your bottom line but benefit the community we live and work in. Please join us for a panel discussion and Q&A to learn more about the advantages of giving back in the for-profit world.
- Traci Smith, Marketing Director at Steamboat Sotheby’s International Realty
- Kelly Landers, Owner of Creekside Cafe
- Tara Weaver, Owner/Broker at Central Park Management
- Jim Schneider, Vice President of the Steamboat Ski & Resort Corporation
- Mark Andersen, Executive Director of the Yampa Valley Community Foundation
Value: Take this opportunity to engage with leaders in our community. Get the latest updates on local organizations and business resources direct from the sources themselves. Breakfast is provided.
Price: $15 member price includes coffee and breakfast. Cost is $25 for non-chamber members.
RSVP to RSVP@steamboatchamber.com or call 970-875-7004.
The Business Outlook Breakfast educational event is held once a quarter focusing on different business sectors or industries for each event. For more information on Chamber member networking, expo, and educational events visit our events page.