Failed to find content tagged: 'steamboat-springs-winter-sports-club directory'
- SSWSCs mission is to provide an opportunity for the youth of our community to become successful individuals and to achieve their personal goals through the participation in winter sports
- We strive to insure every child who has the desire to participate is given that opportunity through scholarships and financial assistance and by offering affordable programming with the help of public fund-raising support
- SSWSC builds self-confidence, sportsmanship and self-esteem
- SSWSC maintains the finest and most diverse training facilities in North America
- Athletes are required to maintain high academic standards while striving to be National and Olympic champions under the guidance of the highest level of coaching and standards
- We encourage athletes of all ages to grow with their sport, learn how to win, how to lose, and most importantly, how to give their best
About UsThe SSWSC is a non-profit 501(C)3 organization providing winter sports programming for over 800 athletes every year. Training is offered in Alpine, Cross Country, Freestyle, Freeskiing, Nordic Combined, Special Jumping, Telemark, Snowboard Freestyle, and Alpine Snowboarding.
2014 marks the 100th anniversary of the SSWSC; eighty-eight (88) Winter Olympians have trained with the club, with 151 Winter Olympic appearances in 19 Winter Games representing 12 countries. Currently there are 8 past Olympians on staff. We have the best coaches in the nation right here in Steamboat!
DirectionsTurn West on Fifth Street and go over the bridge. At the T turn right. Continue through the stop sign. Road curves around to Howelsen Hill Lodge.