Steamboat Springs Dining Guide
After you've shopped till you almost drop, make your way to one of our 130 restaurants, bars, breweries, chophouses, or cafes for well-deserved refreshments and food. Sample local game with elk and bison dishes, or indulge in worldly delights with Pacific Rim and Mexican cuisine. Satisfy the palates of the entire family with Steamboat's local fare. Browse and compare all restaurants and cafes in this comprehensive Steamboat Springs dining guide that is sure to please any palate.
Dining Safely in Steamboat Springs
Most restaurants are open, with takeout, curbside pickup, or delivery options. Many establishments have dine-in services but are following the health precaution guidelines set by the State of Colorado. Steamboat’s restaurants have made adjustments to ensure your safety when dining with us this winter.
- 25% of capacity or 50 patrons, whichever is fewer
- Masks are mandatory for staff at all times. Customers must wear a mask when not seated at your table.
- Some restaurants have outdoor dining available.
- Only parties of 10 or fewer people from no more than 2 households will be allowed to sit at a table at a time (for indoor dining, it's limited to one household per table).
- Surfaces will be required to be deep cleaned and disinfected for every turnover
Takeout and Delivery
Visit our Winter Takeout and Delivery Guide below and find out who is open for delivery, takeout, curbside pickup, and online ordering. Visit the links below for city streets and parks that now allow for the possession and consumption of alcohol from licensed restaurants.