Insider information like this happy hour list from longtime locals is gold. Raise a glass to the day's adventures in Steamboat Springs, Colorado.
- "Mambo Italiano, it gets better every time I go."
- Matt Eidt, Colorado Group Realty and 10 year local
- "In the backyard at E3 Chophouse, relaxing next to the Yampa River."
- Kevin Booth, the Yampa Valley Regional Airport and 2 year local
- "My back deck, you never know what wildlife will stroll by."
- Shannon Lukens, Lukens Mountain Media and 13 year local
- "Aurum on the deck overlooking the Yampa. When the sun goes down move to the fire pit."
- Jim Clark, 2 year local
- "Sunset Happy Hour at the top of the gondola."
- Jon Quinn, Northwest Data Services and 19 year local
To learn more about all of the delicious restaurants and great places to grab a drink in Steamboat Springs, please click below.