Join the Northwest Colorado Center for Independence for this event created for survivors of traumatic brain injuries, strokes and concussions, veterans and individuals living with Epilepsy, Parkinson’s, or Post-Traumatic Stress, as well as friends and family.
The topic of this month's meeting will be to discuss the following
- Next steps and future activities
- Maintaining, updating and distributing the resource list
- Outings – Freedom Hooves Therapeutic Riding Center
- Speakers and presentations – inviting presenters to provide information about resources, tools, therapies, services, etc.
- Activities – outreach, recruitment and community engagement and participation in community events
- Coordination and collaboration with the Brain Injury Alliance of Colorado (BIAC)
- Other ideas
To RSVP, request accommodations, transportation or other questions, please contact Ian Engle by email or phone, 970-871-4838.