Join the Steamboat Springs Chamber Resort Association and the Steamboat Pilot & Today as they present the Annual Meeting and Navigator Awards. This event is designed to recognize the accomplishments and contributions of outstanding Chamber members.
About the 2016 Event
The Navigator Awards distinguishes and honors leaders who have contributed and shaped the Steamboat Springs economy, and are visionaries behind today's outstanding businesses.
The awards are an opportunity to review the best business practices of successful entrepreneurs and set a benchmark of excellence for the years to come. Enjoy a delicious dinner provided by Steamboat Meat and Seafood and raise a glass to the business leaders of our community.
This year's entertainment will be provided by Yer State Birds. A four person local band with a southern rock meets rocky mountain high sound.
Looking for a place for your kids to hang out and have fun while you enjoy Steamboat's annual Navigator Awards? Steamboat Teen Council is here to provide childcare services during the event.
Past Navigator Award Winners
See below for the past five years of Navigator Award Winners:
Business of the Year
2015 Steamboat Restaurant Group
2014 Yampa Valley Medical Center
2013 Ski & Bike Kare
2012 Colorado Mountain College
2011 Alpine Bank
Businessperson of the Year
2015 Bob Dapper
2014 Ed MacArthur
2013 Jim Schneider
2012 Karl Gills
2011 Grant Fenton
Young Professional of the Year
2015 Glen Traylor
2014 Sarah Fox
2013 Chris Tamucci
2012 Stephany Swinford
2011 Sara Ferris
- Any Chamber member in good standing is eligible for the Business of the Year Award.
- Business owners or general managers employed by Chamber members are eligible for the Business Person of the Year Award.
Navigator Awards Criteria
- Is actively involved in community projects that enrich the Steamboat Springs economy and community.
- Fosters a work atmosphere which encourages and supports employee development.
- Possesses a progressive management philosophy.
- Exhibits leadership among Steamboat businesses.
- Demonstrates positive support of business community.
Nominations for 2016
Winners of the Awards exemplify the best in leadership. They epitomize the core values of a successful leader - strength, innovation, ingenuity, knowledge and foresight - values that are imperative to carving out powerful businesses in the economy.